(1) To submit a paper to the Journal of Economic Theory and Econometrics (JETEM), please send a pdf file of the paper to the Managing Editor by e-mail: Professor Kiho Yoon (firstname.lastname@example.org).
The submitted paper should contain original unpublished work and should not be under submission for publication elsewhere.
(2) The fee for submission to JETEM is 50 USD. The fee is waived if the author is a member of the Korean Econometric Society.
If you would like to be a member, please complete the following steps.
(i) Register your ID on the Korean Econometric Society's homepage (http://www.es.re.kr/kes/),
(ii) Pay your annual individual membership fee, 50,000 KRW, to the Korean Econometric Society's account, NongHyup Bank, 079-17-015118 (Payee's Name: The Korean Econometric Society),
(iii) Send an e-mail to the Korean Econometric Society office's e-mail address, email@example.com, with your contact information including your name, phone number and e-mail address.
For a non-member, you must e-mail the confirmation of remittance for the fee, 50 USD, with your paper submission. There are two options to pay the fee, by PayPal/credit card or an account transfer.
For a payment by your PayPal account or credit card, click the 'Buy Now' button below.
For a payment by the account transfer, it should be made to:
Bank: NongHyup Bank
Account number: 079-17-015118
Payee's Name: The Korean Econometric Society
Swift code: NACFKRSEXXX or NACFKRSE
Bank address: 120, Tongilro, Jung-gu, Seoul, Korea (zip code: 04517)
(3) Manuscripts should be double spaced with wide margins, and the font size should be 11 or greater. Titles and subtitles should be short.
(4) The first page of the manuscript should contain the following information: (i) the title; (ii) the name(s) and institutional affiliation(s) of the author(s); (iii) date; (iv) an abstract; (v) a footnote containing the name, address, e-mail address, and fax number of the corresponding author; (vi) optional acknowledgment; (vii) at least one JEL classification code; (viii) up to five key words.
(5) The authors are encouraged not to use footnotes. If used, however, footnotes should be kept to a minimum and numbered consecutively throughout the text with superscript Arabic numerals.
(6) Displayed formulae should be either numbered consecutively throughout the manuscript as in (1), (2), etc., or consecutively within each section as in (1.1), (1.2),..., (2.1), (2.2),... where the first digit refers to the section. The formula numbers should be on the right edge of the text. In cases where the derivation of formulae has been abbreviated, it is of great help to the referees if the full derivation can be presented on a separate sheet (not to be published).
(7) References to publications should be as follows: 'Smith (1992) reported that...' or 'This problem has been studied previously (e.g., Smith et al., 1969; Griffiths and Judge, 1992)'. The author should make sure that there is a strict one-to-one correspondence between the names and years in the text and those on the list. The reference list should appear at the end of the paper. The references should be listed in alphabetical order by the author names. The journal titles should not be abbreviated. References should appear as follows:
Hawawini, G., and I. Swary (1990). Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Banking Industry: Evidence from the Capital Market, North-Holland.
For contributions to collective works
Brunner, K., and A.H. Meltzer (1990). Money supply, in Handbook of Monetary Economics, Vol. 1, 357-396, eds., B.M. Friedman and F.H. Hahn, North-Holland.
Griffiths, W., and G. Judge (1992). Testing and estimating location vectors when the error covariance matrix is unknown, Journal of Econometrics 54, 121-138.
(8) All graphs and diagrams should be referred to as figures, and should be numbered either consecutively throughout the manuscript in Arabic numerals, or consecutively within each section. Tables should be numbered either consecutively throughout the manuscript in Arabic numerals, or consecutively within each section.
(9) After the paper is accepted, the author is expected to hand over the copyright to JETEM. Also a soft copy written in LaTeX should be sent to the editorial office along with a suggested running head. Any manuscript which does not conform to the following instructions may be returned for the necessary revision before publication.